6 03, 2012

J-1 Exchange Visitors Visas

2012-03-06T20:36:38+00:00NON-IMMIGRANT VISAS|Comments Off on J-1 Exchange Visitors Visas

"J" or the Exchange Visitor Program visa is a non-immigrant visa available for students at all academic levels (trainees obtaining on-the-job training with firms, institutions, and agencies; teachers of primary, secondary, and specialized schools), professors coming to teach or do research at institutions of higher learning; research scholars; professional trainees in the medical and allied [...]

6 03, 2012

K1 Fiance Visa

2012-03-06T20:35:45+00:00NON-IMMIGRANT VISAS|Comments Off on K1 Fiance Visa

A US Citizen, who plans to get married in the US to his/her foreign fiancé is eligible to file a K-1 petition with the USCIS on behalf of his/her fiancé. Once the petition is approved, the fiancé will be able to obtain a visa issued at a U.S. consulate abroad. When the fiancé comes legally [...]

6 03, 2012

Other Work-Related Visas

2012-03-06T20:35:07+00:00NON-IMMIGRANT VISAS|Comments Off on Other Work-Related Visas

There are various employment related non-immigrant visas such as E, H, L, O, P and R visas which require a company sponsor or an individual to oversee a company or business. Information about these types of visas see the “Corporate” immigration page and contact The Fogle Law Firm, LLC. Note: The following is basic information [...]

6 03, 2012

Q Visa for International Cultural Exchange Programs

2012-03-06T20:34:26+00:00NON-IMMIGRANT VISAS|Comments Off on Q Visa for International Cultural Exchange Programs

The Q visa classification is designed for international cultural exchange programs designated by the by the USCIS, for the purpose of providing practical training, employment, and the sharing of the history, culture, and traditions of the participant's home country in the United States. Note: The following is basic information regarding the types of visas available. [...]

6 03, 2012

F-1 Student Visa

2012-03-06T20:32:50+00:00NON-IMMIGRANT VISAS|Comments Off on F-1 Student Visa

Foreign students wishing to pursue academic studies and/or language training programs may apply for an F-1 visa. In order to be issued an F-1 visa, the student must be enrolled in a FULL-TIME "academic" educational program, a language-training program, or a vocational program in a U.S. school / college / university that is approved by [...]